Here's a look at what our Project Management team primarily focuses on for each and every project:
At Plumb Signs, our teams are fully digital, allowing us to seamlessly communicate from the field to the office, which allows all those involved in the project to have the most up to date information at all times.
- Establishing a schedule to meet customer deadlines.
- Value engineering.
- Suggestions to help our customers find the right material and the right construction methods to keep down costs and achieve the right look.
- Quality assurance and quality control (Sub-contractor management, including contract negotiation, on-site management, licensing, permitting and safety considerations).
- Coordination with your on-site contractors for a smooth process.
- Full management of the permit, design, prototype and installation processes.
- Verify site conditions/access and electrical requirements.
- Coordinate final permit inspection and sign off process.
- Close out documentation
- Full management of the Prevailing Wage and Beacon Davis filings.